Intensive tournament tennis camp destined to competitive players of all levels. We dedicate one pro tennis coach for a maximum of two players.
ANNECY – FRANCE
Mountains border the crystalline lake on all sides, Canals lace through the old town. Lac d’Annecy is named Europe’s Cleanest Lake. This is the perfect place to do a series of tennis matches, the tournament program fits perfectly and the weather is not too warm. During time off, children will choose between many other activities, such as Paddle, hiking, boat, beach volley or just chill at the beach admiring the landscape.
A 15 day minimum intensive tennis camp destined to competitive players of all levels
- From June 1st to August 31st
- From 10 years old onwards
- A focus on tactical, mindset and fundamentals
- Warm up and stretching routine
Amounts of tennis tournaments: 2 tournaments per week for 2 weeks minimum
- If no match = 4 hours training a day
- If 1 match a day = 2hours training
- If 2 matches a day = 2x30min warm up
- Training according to the matches + mindset preparation
Managed by Joan Soler, “My team and I will give our best to make the perfect tennis tournament program for your child. We will share all our experience and skills to improve the level and mindset of each tennis player”.
We dedicate one pro tennis coach for a maximum of two players.
Please, for more information, simply send us an email and we will contact you right away